Donate Now-Mercy House is a 501c3 non-profit. All gifts are tax deductible. We use donations to help people fulfill our mission of serving the under-insured, uninsured and those who may not otherwise be able to receive services. We thank you in advance for investing in our vision.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Has my plan changed?
- Currently contracted with Highmark, Optum, Aetna, UPMC, Coventry, Health America, Value Options, MHNET, Tricare, MCA Administrators, Vantage, Medical Mutual of Ohio, Anthem BC/BS, Cigna, UMR and others. We are also paneled with numerous Employee Assistance Programs.
Please have your insurance card available when calling for information about coverage Please be aware that your co-pays are due at time of service and that your are responsible for deductibles on your plan.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Further information is available by calling the office manager.
Payments Accepted - Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Convenient Pay your bill Online with PayPal:
Pay your bill online by entering the amount indicated on your statement in the space below and then clicking the "Make a Payment" button. You'll be taken to PayPal's Website, where you can complete your payment safely and securely. Mercy House will email you an electronic receipt within 72 hours of payment. (You will have to register with PayPal)
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $30 missed appointment fee. Two no-shows in a row may resullt in suspended services.